Or the infamous they were shooting at us
There are numerous other lines they always use as well.
The UN knows no one was shooting at the Israelis from the UN buildings. Israel lied. Misinformation you see.
I guess they figure if they repeat it, often enough others might actually believe it. Repetition, now that reminds me of something and somebody who also used the repetition tactic. Oh yes now I remember the Bush Administration. How could any of use forget that tactic. Bush beat that one to death. I guess Israel is doing the same thing.
Just like telling a kid they are “stupid” repeatedly, after a while they believe it to be true.
Abusive men also use the same tactic n their women. After a while they start to believe what they are told as well.
Repetition, misinformation and demonetization is a “tactic” , duck before it gets you.
It also constitutes a form of brain washing.
It can affect many people, or a few depending on your knowledge, of it’s use. Those on drugs pharmaceuticals, anti-depressants or anything else that may alter your through process, for example are more susceptible to repetition and misinformation tactics…..Children are very susceptible to it as well. They learn what they live. If they hear lies often enough they believe the lie to be true. Many carry the lies into their adult lives. Such as “White Supremacy propaganda” taught by parents.
Even schools who teach that Columbus was a hero, who founded America is a lie, as we all well know he was rather barbaric. He was anything but sweet and wonderful.
These tactics were also used in schools for Aboriginal Indians. The school in many peoples minds, at the time were thought to OK but eventually, the truth did surface. Seems those churches were not the sweet wonderful, they were deemed either. People can be made to believe, abusive people, are wonderful and the victims are the evil demons. History tells use that.
Just repeat the same thing over and over and over and many will start to believe it.
- White House officials used repetition and misinformation – the “big lie” tactic – to create the false impression that Iraq was behind the September 11th terrorist attacks on the United States, especially in the case of the alleged meeting in Prague five months earlier between 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta and Iraqi intelligence officials.
- The “big lie” tactic was also employed in the first Iraq war when a 15-year-old Kuwaiti girl named Nayirah told the horrific – but fabricated – story of Iraqi soldiers wrenching hundreds of premature Kuwaiti babies from their incubators and leaving them to die. Her testimony was printed in a press kit prepared by Citizens for a Free Kuwait, a PR front group created by Hill and Knowlton, then the world’s largest PR firm.
- In order to achieve “third party authenticity” in the Muslim world, a group called the Council of American Muslims for Understanding launched its own web site, called OpenDialogue.com. However, its chairman admitted that the idea began with the State Department, and that the group was funded by the U.S. government.
- Forged documents were used to “prove” that Iraq possessed huge stockpiles of banned weapons.
- A secretive PR firm working for the Pentagon helped create the Iraqi National Congress (INC), which became one of the driving forces behind the decision to go to war.
“We must never be hoodwinked again”.
Repetition, misinformation and demonetization
Say it often enough and people might believe it.
They have even done “psychological studies” on the subject to perfect it.
They even use the FEAR FACTOR.