Did You Know?
January 31 2009
- Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in the Zionist entity?
- Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Zionist entity are color coded to distinguish jews from non-jews?
- Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for jews and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400 settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron’s 120,000 Palestinians?
- Did you know the United States awards the Israel $5 billion in aid each year?
- Did you know that yearly US aid to Israel exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent?
- Did you know that the Israel is the only country in the Middle East that has nuclear weapons? Over 200 Pakistan had one maybe still does.
- Did you know that the Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?
- Did you know that Israel currently occupies territories of two sovereign nations (Lebanon and Syria) in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?
- Did you know that Israel has for decades routinely sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies?
- Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the Israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed by the IDF?
- Did you know that Israel refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?
- Did you know that Israel routinely confiscates bank accounts, businesses, and land and refuses to pay compensation to those who suffer the confiscation?
- Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors? USS Liberty
- Did you know that the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders, is the jewish AIPAC?
- Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?
- Did you know that today’s Israel sits on the former sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian villages, and that the Israeli’s re- named almost every physical site in the country to cover up the traces?
- Did you know that it was not until 1988 that Israelis were barred from running “jews Only” job ads?
- Did you know that four prime ministers of Israel (Begin, Shamir, Rabin, and Sharon) have taken part in either bomb attacks on civilians, massacres of civilians, or forced expulsions of civilians from their villages?
- Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays two American public relations firms to promote Israel to Americans?
- Did you know that Sharon’s coalition government includes a party — Molodet — which advocates expelling all Palestinians from the occupied territories?
- Did you know that Israel’s settlement-building increased in the eight years since Oslo?
- Did you know that settlement building under Barak doubled compared to settlement building under Netanyahu?
- Did you know that Israel once dedicated a postage stamp to a man who attacked a civilian bus and killed several people?
- Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion in at least some instances approved of the expulsion of Palestinians in 1948?
- Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel’s High Court of Justice, torture has continued by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?
- Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world? As of June 30 2008 Total number of Refugees 4,618,141
- And finally do you know who is the terrorist now ?
Well did you know?
If you didn’t know “Why” didn’t you know?
Did You Know this list is the tip of the Iceburg.
Did you know Israel has said that about 6,000 rockets have been fired into Israel from Gaza, but in 8 years only 4 people have died because of them.
Seems the rockets are not targeting people per say. Or is it maybe Israelis are firing them and blaming it on Hamas.
Out of 6,000 rockets only 4 deaths in 8 years isn’t that rather odd. I really have wondered about that. 6,000.
There is something really wrong with this picture, it just doesn’t add up.